Friday, October 16, 2009

I look to you

Hey guys..while im typing this post...guess what...... im listening to whitney houston new song..again..being a sensitive person...i share it with my tears lah....haha....

Lots of stuff in this world is unexplainable ...eventhough u tend to realise what had gone wrong and yet u just cant do anything to help it......

y do god create us to c all these unhappy things around...y.????

Im so sry to those that i have done wrong to them..i know words dont show sincerity but...that the best thing i can do...

Wishing my fren..Eve...happy wedding preparation...wishing my fren Chiu Wan..had a good working...

"I need you, shine on me, I look to you, I look to you"
After all my strength is gone, in you i can strong

I believe i will found him..one day....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is me...Siang n the morning sun...(@o@) Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template