Sunday, October 25, 2009

I lied for a lie....

people just tend to get the first impression that lying show dishonestly , lying means unfaithful, lying mean....not good...and there is only bad ...no good at all....is not...seriously is not...i admit i lie...but i lie for a purpose...u r reading this...dun tell me u nvr lied before...only GOd never lies....

but it is somehow makes difficult for one to understand the rationale underlying within...and partly becoz im lazy to explain my own standing..coz i think somehow they will understand it...if they dun...i really cant help it...be it my impression is bad...be it im a bitch...

i beg god to make him understand themselves...coz i do not have the effort to explain everything all over again...coz from today onward...Rachel is tired..tired of all these happening things around ~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is me...Siang n the morning sun...(@o@) Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template