Friday, September 11, 2009

Confessions of a shopaholic....


What are you thinking right now? That I am a shopaholic?...Shopping…honestly is must thing to do ..especially for girl…not to say especially …I mean is not an unusual thing to do for girls…but indeed….We are jus being girls that poisoned by the magical elements that laid by those designers…perhaps I may say…they are born with the mind…a kind of mind that …you know…we cant just escape by a further of “two minute looking”….

Let me tell u apart of a true story in my life…I used to have a friend…yea …used to have a friend…a really good friend…who can piled up her bookshelf with all those “adult” stories book..publisher such as “The Little black dress”…you know…those company feature series of book that can fill up the imaginative world of a GIRL/WOMAN..what I want to emphasize here…is the movie version of the book named “Confessions of a shopaholic”

You know… I never touches those “stories book” because my perception of those is…”stories book being stories that would never be important for me…infact …I cant even finish my law book ..which is an essential of my life, what more for them?
Oh yea…back this movie….major ….storied on how the habit of spending affect her life, but from what I have seen and how it implicates me….it makes me thought more than that. It tells how material life affect a live, it tells the consequences of being stubborn and unchanged i.e. “old fashion”…and it tells me what is the consequences if yourself do not dare to face your won problem..even the man you loved would leave you…and of course…..HONESTLY ..makes why he left her…

But that’s not important, I realize that sometimes when you think you know X really well, she is your bestie….best of the bestie…..let me advise you something..you don’t know her that well, because you don’t stay with her, if ever she tell u everything…there must be something left out…never be sure on your perception unless you are 500% more sure than an ordinarily people. Those tiny tiny stuff that she left out in her conversation with you….will be the strike of the quarrel one day…..
I have a question for my old friend…a sensitive question of which trigger a break up between me and my ex boyfriend years ago…she partly stimulate the quarrel between us which lead to the breakup..of which I believe i always wanted an answer whenever I was hanging out with her..Because I felt betrayed…. not until I find the truth…..but I never confront her because my rational tells me is not worth fighting with her for a true that belongs to an unhappy relationship…he is just not the one…this is what makes me keep my patient with her and pro-long it until now..perhaps..i shall say…only recently…..

The relationship broke down…for a small little thing…of which I could not be possibly tolerate….her words hurt me…and hurt me lot….at that point of time…I called myself a fool..of all these while by resisting my own anger on her…for all these while building on a patient mood when dealings with her.. I may be wrong….but I don’t wish to find out the true anymore…because I realize….i don’t need to hold on to myself for someone like her…..even like what happen in this movie, “the girl with the green scarf”… at the end manage to be the bridesmaid for her bestie….i will not regret that I will not have one on my wedding……

I hope she understand what’s right and what’s wrong….and what’s actually deliberately went wrong..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is me...Siang n the morning sun...(@o@) Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template