Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Grumbles.....fr stress

Hey guy,

exam coming already...wat ur plan...i have absolutely no plan like before as i begun to start my laziness all over again...can u imagine, my tort law...i jus never attended any classes conducted by Gerald...shit la now have to study by my own...i have absolutely no confidence for this exam...God pls help me in the moment that im helping my self...

is late now...my sgoulder paining n i still could not sleep...i wander around my room...trying to study...but still decided to sit in front here to relax for a while...but i guess after this i would most probably went back to "pigging"...

Have u ever wonder wat r u going to do if u fail ur degree....i did....im not like any other pretty girl out there could get a rich man , get married...and lived happily ever after....well...first of all..not that pretty.....somemore i had no extra money for extra exam fee.....oh well..if i dun get thru this...im gonna......??? i really dun know...

but...i do have the egotism.....i dun wan to work for nth n work for the rest of my life....im stuck.....but anyway...sometime, someone jus need to do somethings...

right right...i made up my mind.....study hard...fellow......let archieve scholarship so that we have extra pocket money to spent....lOL...money is the greatest motivation in the econimic crisis..hehehehheheheheheh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is me...Siang n the morning sun...(@o@) Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template