Sunday, March 15, 2009

Father God, i seriously need you...

This is a prayer message to God,

Dear Father GOD, im R.y.y.s, i m not a christian, i nvr know u but i believe and have faith in you that everything i asked it shall be given n done. I have a friend named Prem, she is a very good fren of mine and she is so poor, but despite her poor n bad financial and family background , she came to KL a lone to fulfill her dream of being a lawyer, may be in her way, not to know how properly to take care in her food and living, she is sick now, very very sick, she is suffering from anemia and muscular dystrophy, from wat i know , this is not a fatal disease but without money n support from ppl around you, it will definately became fatal, further more , she is alone here in Kl and the family didnt know about it, even if they know, they can provide nothing...god pls help her, god pls heal her, pls taking away everything that cause hardship on her, she is a good girl. Pls grant her bright future that she has been working on all these year....

GOd another thing is about my self, is been a tough week this few day, first of all, i drop my new glasses on the road, n my mom car jus went over it.....it did not spoil but it crack a lot but i still keep it because it still can be use......secondly ... i jus realise that since the day i born i still carry my carelessness wif me,...i know it nvr leave me bc today i done something seriously stupid....i accidently fluch my hp into the toilet bowl today.....is gone...i seriously sad...bc i have no xtra $$ to buy a new one...god is been bad days recently, Do u create this? please tell me why r u doin this to me...i seriously dun understand.....pls give me indication in my dream...

I cover my prayer with the precious blood of jesus christ. Thank you God for fulfilling everything and i made my prayer in the name of jesus christ AMEN.....

1 comments:

Juin Kadsuki on March 15, 2009 at 8:32 PM said...

Do you need a spare phone?
-juin-

Post a Comment

 

Is me...Siang n the morning sun...(@o@) Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template