Friday, February 13, 2009

i feel happy


today is a good day...not bc tml is valentine day..(of course im happy )...but because...in work wise....i got some recognition from two of my ex boss/.....i feel a sudden relieve...they wan me to work for them...oh well it definately will embark on my future a lil or more impact...phew~~~today i feel calm..n peace.....i get to know a lot thing,...n wat he really think of me ....im in the midst of thinking the point that he is trying to make...i guess...only he will understand... hey here...have you listen to Beyonce new song? her Ave Maria...is so peaceful...they say it is a marriage song....i love when she sing it....ask us not to miss a thing that around us..especially the ppl....and the time.....try to look at her lyric:

She was lost
In so many different ways
Out in the darkness with no guide
I know the cost of a losing hand Never for the grace of God Oh I,
I found heaven on earth
You were my last, my first And then I hear this voice inside
Ave Maria
I've been alone When I'm surrounded by friends How could the silence be so loud But I still go home knowing that I've got you There's only us when lights go down
You are my heaven on earth
You are my hunger, my thirst I always hear this voice inside Singing Ave Maria Sometimes love can come and pass you by While your busy making plans Suddenly hit you and then you realize It's out of your hands
Baby you got to understand
You are my heaven on earth You are my last, my first And then I hear this voice inside Ave Maria
is better if u listen to it......
(Scream...scream....n scream...) i wan you to know i feel happy today n glad for evething that happen around me...they makes me feel im the cause of everything...is a lousy blog...bbut i will still post it... i love beyonce!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is me...Siang n the morning sun...(@o@) Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template