Wednesday, February 11, 2009

heyhey...is siang...people who know me well ---will know wat "siang" stand for...

Y now > creating a blog for myslef... Actually im hungry ...late into the nite...and im downloading some stuff...hungry and tired...so have to keep my eye open....blogging never give me a good impression, because i alwis think that it is some sort of a "onlne accessible personal diary" of someone...you r telling things abt yourself bearing the risk that someone may just act like a huge " saxophone", who enjoy blowing other ppl business around the vicinity of the victim...( i learned these terms in my law study)...but i stood... awhile...thinking that life is unfair...yes life never fair...and things around me that jus makes me frustrated...sometimes i jus feel not comfortable with them...weird feeling like telling the people around me that "hey hey...you are not suppose to act in this way") especially when it comes to the political issues in our country, those so called" big shot " think that every citizen in malaysia are stupid, they never study, we r the only one who can figure the best solution for them...this is insane man.....there r lot of potentials inherent in malaysian, as seen that the goverment dun appreciate it, they r all leaked out to some other places.....wake up goverment...listen to wat the ppl actually want from you.....

well back to the thing tat ...yeah....feeling so tempted to propose my thought here, (after all i know no one would even consider it)..Is merely an honest fair comment on things around me , not gona have big impact in the society..because...im no one....so.....

i treat this as a secret relationship with my computer, a way of relieving my self after a whole day of "lawing" lawing" n lawing"....i treat you....as someone that peeking on me...ok...Shuu~~....i wont tel anyone ..keep peeking k...i dun mind..shuuuu....haha...(laugh man !! is a joke...)

there r lots of thing happened.....around me this few day...the most shcoking one was...a good fren of mine..is leaving...to a place...which he will not come back that often ...and his boarding is so sudden...all of us jus do not have the enough time to tell and remind him wat v want him to bear in mind...but i guess...he will understand...

WE encounter strange feeling for his leaving...and i wondered further...what if someone is dying, the feeling is strange as in you know that this particular person going to be not exist anymore...it will evaporate slowly that makes you feel that watever you have r going to do for him...will carries no mean....i know tat this is a life span process..i jus feel weird...because of LOVE brought everyone of us here now...but do v know abt wat is LOVE when we left?...tell me buddy..

im goin to collapse......recharge time.....to be continued~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is me...Siang n the morning sun...(@o@) Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template